NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL
NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Dunkin’ Charli D’Amelio Contest (“Contest”) begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 14, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All eligible Entries received throughout the Contest Period will be judged to determine five (5) Grand Prize Winners.
HOW TO ENTER: An Instagram
account is required to enter and can be opened for free by downloading the
Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play. Entrants (“you”
or “Entrant”) must have their account settings set to public and be a
follower of the Dunkin’ account at @Dunkin. To enter, a web-enabled mobile
device (e.g., iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Android, etc.) (each, an “Eligible
Device”), and Internet access is required. If you don’t already have an
Instagram account, visit http://www.instagram.com/ to create
one. Please note that you must agree to
comply with the Instagram Terms of Service (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) in order to create
your Instagram account. It is free to
create an account.
There are two (2) ways to enter:
1. At the start of the Contest Period, @Dunkin will post the question, “recreate your favorite Charli D'Amelio and Dunkin' moment” and ask their followers to answer by submitting a photo of their re-creation and to reply to their post with questions answered , tagging @Dunkin, and using #CharlixDunkinContest in order to receive one (1) entry.
2. At the start of the Contest Period, @Dunkin will post the question, recreate your favorite Charli D'Amelio and Dunkin' moment” and ask their followers to answer by submitting a photo of their re-creation and to reply to their post with questions answered and to reply to their Instagram story tagging @Dunkin and using #CharlixDunkinContest in order to receive one (1) entry.
All content submitted shall herein be referred to as the entry (the “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, throughout the Contest Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Instagram account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the Entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of post does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during Contest Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Administrator is the official timekeeping device. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Entering via the methods stated above constitutes your consent to these Official Rules. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You (or your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor) understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Instagram.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry. Entry must be original to Entrant and owned by Entrant. Entry must not have been submitted previously in a contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group). Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials (other than Charli D'Amelio or Sponsor-owned), or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements, other than Sponsor’s), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and will disqualify the Entry. Photos may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer. Entry must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image/brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry is eligible. Any Entry not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
5. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant) hereby irrevocably grants the Contest Entities the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
6. ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each Entrant (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant) represents and warrants as follows: (i) Entrant's Entry is non-professional and the sole, original work of the Entrant, which has not been copied or otherwise plagiarized, in whole or in part, from any other source (other than the Sponsor-provided content) and, as of the date of Entry submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (ii) Entrant's Entry has not been published previously or submitted in any other competition; (iii) Entrant owns all rights in and to the Entry (as may be applicable despite usage of Sponsor materials); (iv) Entrant's Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon (nor is it at risk of infringing) any third party rights, including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights (including portrayal in a false light), publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights; and (v) Entrant's Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be considered defamatory or libelous. Each Entrant (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant under these Official Rules.
7. JUDGING: All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be judged within three (3) business days after the end of the Contest Period by Sponsor-selected judges, based on the following criteria: Originality/Creativity (50%); Relativity to Charli D’Amelio’s Dunkin’ Moments (25%); and Overall Appeal/Marketability (25%); to determine five (5) Grand Prize winners, subject to verification. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based solely on: Originality/Creativity (100%). Decisions of Sponsor-selected judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION/CONFIRMATION: The potential Prize Winners are not official winners unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize Winners will be notified via a DM to their Instagram handles, in accordance with the contact information provided at the time of Entry, on or about 09/15/20. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts, two (2) calendar days apart, to contact the potential Prize Winners via such method. Such potential Prize Winners will have two (2) calendar days from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Sponsor or else Sponsor will move on and notify an alternate potential Prize Winner, time permitting. If any notification or notification attempt is returned as undeliverable or as an error, or if the potential Prize Winners decline their prize, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize Winner (if any) will be contacted, time permitting. Minor Prize Winners will be required to have a parent/legal guardian complete a release in order to accept the prize.
9. GRAND PRIZE: Once confirmed officially as the Prize Winner, per Section 8 above, the Prize winners (“Prize Winners”) will receive a chance to dance, ask questions, and learn some TikTok tips and tricks in an exclusive Zoom call with Charli D'Amelio at a Sponsor-specified date and time (each, a “Grand Prize”). There is no retail value associated with the Grand Prizes.
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of equal intrinsic value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed.
Entrants (and parent/legal guardian if a minor Entrant) agree that the Contest
Entities: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Contest
Entities from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including
death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from
participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from
acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize,
and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or
implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without
limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Contest
Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident,
delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1)
by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any
of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any
wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other
person or entity not an employee of the Contest Entities; or (3) by any other
cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Contest Entities.
Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver
of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification
purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE
PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM,
PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
12. REQUEST FOR WINNERS NAMES: For the names of the Prize Winners, available after October 1, 2020 send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: Dunkin’ Charli D’Amelio Contest Winners, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street Mansfield, MA 02048.
13. SPONSOR: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.