DUNKIN’S COFFEE’S BREWIN’ CREW MEMBER CONTEST
1. DUNKIN’S COFFEE’S BREWIN’ CREW MEMBER CONTEST (the “CONTEST”) starts on 11/15/20 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 12/31/20 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Program Period”). The Contest provides opportunities for Crew Members of Dunkin’ franchisees (“Crew Members”) located inside the United States (inc. DC.), who are 16 or older to win valuable prizes based on different criteria, as explained below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all Crew Members in US (inc. DC.) In order to qualify as a winner and receive a prize, a Crew Member must be a legal resident of the United States and 16 years or older and employed at a Dunkin’ restaurant and be in good standing as determined by his/her Franchisee or their designated management, in his/her sole opinion, at the time of the award of the prize. An Entrant who is under 18 years old must receive permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to Participate and will be required to complete a signed release in order to participate. All Dunkin’ restaurants (“Restaurants”) must be current in their obligations to Dunkin’ at the time of the awarding of prizes in order to be eligible to win. A crew member is not permitted to participate in the Contest during working hours at their eligible Dunkin’ location.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, you (the “Entrant”) may access the Contest by visiting https://dunkincontest.com/ (“Website”) from a desktop/laptop computer or mobile device. You must first complete the registration form, which will include a field for the PC# of the Dunkin’ location in which you work. After registering, click on the upload video link where indicated, and include a video of no more than three (3) minutes in length, including Entrant. For purposes of this Contest and avoidance of doubt, videos must include the entrant(s) dancing or moving to the Coffee’s Brewin’ song (“Dance”). All components (including, without limitation, the composition and master recording as applicable) included with entry shall collectively be referred to as “Entry”. All participants in the Entry (“Participants”) must meet eligibility requirements and must have given express permission to be included in the Entry and participate in the Contest. If a person other than Entrant videotaped the Entry, he/she must have provided all rights to the Entrant and he/she may need to sign a release, upon request. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per Crew Member throughout the Contest Period. An individual may only appear in one (1) Entry. By entering, you understand that your Entry, in its entirety may be posted online if your Entry is deemed eligible and appropriate, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on December 31, 2020 in order to be entered into the Contest. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, it will be determined that the Entry will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Contest. If entering via mobile, use caution while entering and data/usage rates may apply.
4. JUDGING CRITERIA (“ARV”): Judging: After the Contest Period has ended, all eligible Entries will be judged, by Contest representatives, who will be appointed by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion (the “Judges”). During the Judging, Judges will utilize the following criteria, in order to determine Winners (“the Winners”), as further detailed below:
The Judges will assign each Entry a total score (“Score”). The entries with the highest Scores will be determined the potential Winners. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based solely on: Overall Appeal (100%). Decisions of Judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. By participating, Entrants agree to the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No information regarding Entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Contest.
5. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove the Entry or, if Sponsor so determines, edit the content of the Entry. Video submissions must be in one of the following formats: .mpeg, .mpg4, .avi, .mov, .flv or .wmv format and no larger than 100MB. All Entries must comply with these Official Rules and the registration instructions in order to be eligible. Video must be original to you and owned by you. Entry must not have been submitted previously in a contest of any kind. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group). Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright (including music), trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable, may not be considered and may disqualify the Entry at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any items or clothing or accessories shown in the Entry should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials. Video may not be owned by a professional videographer. Entry must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image/brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
6. GRAND PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): There wil be One (1) Grand Prize Per Region as definite by Field Marketing Director for a total of six (6): One (1) $1,000 Amazon Gift Card (ARV: $1,000). One (1) Second Prize Per Region as definite by Field Marketing Director for a total of six (6) (1) $500 Amazon® Gift Card (ARV: $500) and one (1) Third Prize Winner Per Region as definite by Field Marketing Director: (1) $250 Amazon Gift Card (ARV: $250.). Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded for this Contest is Ten Thousand Five Hundred Dollars (ARV: $10,500). In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated Prize herein.
7. CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Winners should allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except by Dunkin’ Brands, in its sole discretion, with one of equal or greater value. All prizes are in Sponsor’s discretion. DUNKIN’ BRANDS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RELATIVE TO THE QUALITY, CONDITIONS, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY ASPECTS OF ANY COMPONENT OF A PRIZE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER PERSONAL OR TO PROPERTY, INCLUDING DEATH, RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OWNERSHIP OR USE/MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. All Gift Cards awarded herein must be used in accordance with their respective terms and conditions, as allowed by law. Void where prohibited by law.
8. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: All Non-Finalist Entries: By submitting an Entry, being a Participant or being the videographer for the Entry on behalf of Entrant, Entrant/Participant/videographer hereby irrevocably grants the Contest Entities the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry and submitted video (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion), together with, or separate, from the names of Participants in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, the Website, and/or other Sponsor-selected media). Entrant/Participant/videographer warrant and represent that he/she has all permissions necessary to grant the rights set forth herein.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Any prize winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winners’ name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, the Dunkin’ Advertising Fund, their advertising and promotional agencies, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and Sponsor may in its sole discretion rescind, cancel or revoke the promotion based upon any such error without liability. Released Parties shall have no liability, without limitation, and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in the promotion. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by expedited arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Except where prohibited, by participating you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification.
8. PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry into the Contest constitutes permission to the Contest Entities and their respective designees to use winning Entrant’s/Participant(s)’ (as applicable) Entry, video, Footage, performances, voices, images, names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities), in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notice, review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER INFORMATION: For a copy of the Winners List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Dunkin’s Coffee’s Brewin’ Crew Member Contest, 575 West Street Mansfield, MA 02048.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Dunkin’ Brands Inc. 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021
DUNKIN’S COFFEE’S BREWIN’ CREW MEMBER CONTEST
PERMISSION FOR MINOR TO PARTICIPATE
I _____________________________________________ (parent/legal guardian) acknowledge that my minor
child/charge, ______________________________(Entrant) would like to enter the Dunkin’s Coffee’s Brewin’ Crew Member Contest (“Contest”). To satisfy the eligibility requirements, I hereby certify that my child/charge and I are legal residents of the United States, and that I am the age of majority in my jurisdiction of residence and am the parent/legal guardian of Entrant, who is at least 16 years of age or older and employed at a Dunkin’ restaurant
I understand that by signing below I am providing my permission for my child/charge to participate in the Contest, and will be subject to the terms of the Official Rules of the Contest.
Parent/Legal Guardian signature